Helmet Broker is an insurance and reinsurance brokerage company that helps their clients improve business resilience and risk management capabilities. Through the use of the latest technology, the company aims to meet the needs of their corporate and individual customers through personalized and innovative solutions.
- Before using [VRS]™ Virtual Risk Space, Helmet Broker only served clients in Turkey and had an operational capacity that could achieve a maximum of 1000 inspections in 5 years.
- Due to the high cost of on-site inspections (travel costs, human resources, long processing duration, etc.), only a limited number of clients could be served.
- Low visibility of risk data among stakeholders, such as the insured, insurer and reinsurance company, causes a lack of capacity in the sector. For this reason, Helmet Broker would usually choose not to insure high-risk facilities. This meant a limited client portfolio and geographic footprint. Working with Virtual i changed this, as risk data is now more visible and accessible than ever.
- Expanding customer portfolio
- Increased profitability
- Serving clients with multinational locations
- Serving SMEs across the globe
- Provided the means of inspecting multiple locations owned by the same company within shorter time frames.
- 55% increase in client acquisition over a period of 3 months.
- 160% increase in total number of inspected locations over a period of 3 months.
- Acquired new international clients with locations in Albania, the USA (Texas), England, Bulgaria, Montenegro, Romania and Egypt.
At a time when new technologies have taken a deeper place in our lives and are involved in service and commodity production processes, it is unthinkable that it will not be reflected in the insurance industry. We want to build the insurance of the future with [VRS]™ and we are confident that we will achieve this goal.
– Galip A. Gökakın, CEO of Helmet Broker
In this whitepaper, you will find
- How did Helmet Broker reach a level that can compete within the global insurance ecosystem in a short period of 3 months with [VRS]™ Virtual Risk Space?
- How did it become able to remotely, easily and quickly inspect many customers that have multiple locations in different regions of Turkey and abroad?
- How did [VRS]™ Virtual Risk Space support Helmet Broker to quadruple its operational capacity and 55% increase in client acquisition over a period of 3 months?